MEET THE TEAM
Advisory Fund 1
Advisory Fund 2
1. Promotes and encourages a culture of responsible competitiveness that seeks the goals and success of the business, contributing at the same time to the well-being of society.
2. Lives schemes of participatory leadership, solidarity, service and respect for human rights and human dignity.
3. Promotes favorable working conditions for the quality of life, human and professional development of its entire community (employees, family members, shareholders and suppliers).
4. Respects the ecological environment in each and every one of the operation and commercialization processes, as well as contributing to the preservation of the environment.
5. Identifies the social needs of the environment in which it operates and collaborates in its solution, promoting the development and improvement of the quality of life.
6. Identifies and supports social causes as part of your business action strategy.
7. Invests time, talent and resources in the development of the communities in which it operates.
8. Participates, through cross-sectoral partnerships with other companies, civil society organizations, chambers, groups and/or government, in the discussion, proposals and attention of social issues of public interest.
9 Involves its staff, shareholders and suppliers in its investment programs and social development.