Acquisition Quality Experienceredwoodadmin
Hello Crabi candidate
Crabi is looking for a customer quality expert. In this role, you will be responsible for outlining quality standards and developing quality programs to assure a high level of customer experience in our sales process that will lead to achieving outstanding results. Your core KPI´s, Internal Quality Score & CSAT.
We are looking for customer quality experts with a high sense of customer experience that will build a methodology to ensure the hows on how crabi acquires our customers, looking for satisfaction at all times by providing feedback and guidance according to our product and Crabi´s policies.
Is to enhance the quality of the sales process our team provides to our customers, increase efficiency and provide constant feedback and improvements plans with deep dive analysis (quantitative and qualitative).
What you’ll achieve
- Identify in what and when to work with an specific behavior during the sales process.
- Assure our agents have full knowledge of everything related to insurance policy.
- Identify tendencies and behaviors during the sales process with the purpose of providing constant feedback.
- Identify possible improvements and sales opportunities in our different channels (SEM, SEO, Aggregator.)
- Audit y calibrate our sales team with the purpose of achieving our KPI´s.
- With follow up to our surveys and provide feedback to assure improvement.
- Do deep dive analysis to get to the root cause of our current performance.
- Build and assure improvement plans aligned to improve our customer experience in our sales process.
- Work hand to hand with trainer, acquisition coach and Head of Product and COO to report insights
What you’ll need
- Excellence in sales.
- Ability to take feedback and apply coaching.
- Curiosity on how to do things better.
- Autonomy & drive by objectives.
- Ability to listen and make effective questions.
- Ability to learn complex concepts and be able to explain them in a simple and easy way.
- Problem – solving skill.
- Identify the root cause of our current performance with analysis.
- Understand customer expectations and needs
- Follow up in our customer reviews.
Nice to have
- Mid Level: English.
- Hubspot (CRM) or any other CRM acquainted.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Open to Remote work
- Flexible Hours
- Food coupons
- Free books
- Savings fund
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- 15% on car Insurance