Customer Retention Partnerredwoodadmin
Hello Crabi candidate
Crabi is looking for a retention specialist that will communicate to our current customers and retain our services with them. In this role, you will be responsible for the follow up of our customers, assure a memorable experience in every call and become a Crabi ambassador. Your core KPI: Retention Rate.
We are looking for results oriented people and someone that creates value for our customers in every call, with excellent communication and problem solving skills. The customer retention team is responsible for constantly identifying improvement areas on our product or service that will have a positive impact on our customer’s experience.
Contact our customers on a daily basis to remind them that their car insurance it’s about to expire. You will accompany them during their renewal process until payment is completed, by meeting their needs and offering an extraordinary customer experience. Promote our values and purpose in every point of contact.
What you’ll achieve
- You will guide our users during their renewal process until they have their car insured with Crabi for another period.
- Resolve doubts regarding our product or services.
- You will find customer’s hidden needs, and offer alternatives to meet them.
- Be a Crabi ambassador and product master.
- You will be responsible for contacting our customers through different channels (Phone and Whatsapp).
- Working closely with a passionate team to overcome obstacles and achieve monthly goals.
What you’ll need
- Excellence in customer service and sales
- Autonomy & driven by objectives.
- Curiosity on how to do things better.
- Ability to listen and ask effective questions
- Ability to learn complex concepts and be able to explain them in a simple and easy way.
- Problem – solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic English.
Nice to have
- A successful story of being a top performer in previous experiences.
- Experience in customer retention.
- Experience in a startup.
- HubSpot (CRM) or any other CRM acquainted.
- Open to Home Office.
- Flexible Hours.
- Base salary + variable pay.
- Life insurance
- 15% on car Insurance